Question on gimbal placements.

Reaction score
Is the camera centered directly in the middle of the unit? Wouldn't it be catching each side of the ends perfectly if it were? I've tried every placement and can't align this perfectly. Even in the sky to get my perfect horizon I have to key in at -1.7. That's doing all tests calibrations everything. Unless someone else can tell me otherwise. Thanks. Oh yeah is everyone always good at a flat 0?

Attachments

• 1463619649337.jpg
    1463619649337.jpg
    41.3 KB · Views: 253
My camera and gimbal never stay aligned perfect neither. If i keep mine right at 0.0 the horizon would shoot to the right. As you can see there's more showing on the left then the right.

So what your saying is your camera is locked in perfect every frame every sway every second of flight and never needs to be calibrated? Well I'll be damned nimbocup now that makes me want to send it in for another one.

So what your saying is your camera is locked in perfect every frame every sway every second of flight and never needs to be calibrated?

That is correct. I did do a calibration, & now everything is stable.

What does this mean: "Wouldn't it be catching each side of the ends perfectly if it were?"
I guess I didn't understand ANY of your post. Sorry (I guess)

Reactions: ullhan84
I own a and have a fair share of phantoms and days upon days of flight time. Everyone I own is not perfect and can never be stabled right at 0. Instead of going through returns and headaches I adapt and overcome. As for one of my questions How do you not get the one you quoted? Its a simple question. Wouldn't the camera be catching each end of the body if it was perfectly centered. Maybe every quad I own is defected straight from the box. Or maybe I'm doing something wrong. That'd why I'm asking.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wkflysaphan4