Question I hope somebody can answer?

Reaction score
My Phantom 3 Standard went down in a river today (it's toast). Just went & got a new one. You have the standard, advanced, professional, & they had one just called Phantom 3 4k. The only difference between it & the professional is the flying distance (maybe a couple more tiny things) my question is....the app only has the standard, advanced, professional, & phantom 4 in the dropdown menu. Do I use the 3 professional option to fly this one? Thanks for any help.

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots mobile app

The P34K is closer to the P3S than the P3P. You'll need to register it in DJI GO -- just like you did when you used your P3S the first time. You should see a P34K option after you connect your Phantom to your mobile device via Wi-Fi.

Ok, I got my new Phantom 3 4k out tonight & begin getting it ready. I charged the remote & battery to the drone. Then I turned them on & trued to connect to the app. It downloaded the firmware & then began installing. It got to 92% & said it failed. The remote shut down after that & won't come back on....so I can't finish the install. Any help?

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots mobile app

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj