Question for those using LCD for FPV

Reaction score
I've seen a couple of mounts for attaching your LCD to the transmitter. The one that connects to the attachment point between the control sticks strikes me as the easiest to use, but am I missing something? What do you use and why? Are the carbon fiber brackets just as good? What do you feel operational differences are, if any.

Thanks in advance.

DaveTown said:
I've seen a couple of mounts for attaching your LCD to the transmitter. The one that connects to the attachment point between the control sticks strikes me as the easiest to use, but am I missing something? What do you use and why? Are the carbon fiber brackets just as good? What do you feel operational differences are, if any.

Thanks in advance.

I use one of these now, I prefer it to the CF types I tried: viewtopic.php?f=9&t=6239

Very very sturdy and secure

OI Photography said:
DaveTown said:

Thanks in advance.

I use one of these now, I prefer it to the CF types I tried: http://www.phantompilots.com/viewtopic.php?f=9&t=6239

Very very sturdy and secure

Thanks O.P. Looks interesting. Can't really tell how its attached to the stand. I see that the antena goes through the hole, but the attachment has me guessing. Is it friction fit?

Yeah, it snaps very tightly on the bar, and the lip under the antenna mast helps hold it in place as well. It actually takes a fair bit of force to remove it even if you're trying to.

I'm using a GoPro sticky pad and a GoPro tripod screw. I had most of the bits with my GoPro just needed to buy the tripod bit. I use a large split key ring over the GoPro assembly to attach a neck strap. Cheap, cheerful and functional. See this thread: viewtopic.php?t=9100

I use slighty less GoPro bits than the one shown In this thread, but more or less the same idea.

Sent from my Galaxy Note 8

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pauos31