question for those using ios devices for video playback

Reaction score
i have an ipad mini 2 , will it run videos at 2.7 k from my p3s ? if so, what do i need to purchase to get the video from the sd card to the ipad ? sorry if those are dumb questions.....but im out of touch with most current tech !

2952a4be8d0183483c08d3c14269afc8.jpg

This Apotop DW17 will allow u to view and copy videos from the p3s sd card to the iPad (and android) but I don't think the iPad will play 2.7k video,
1080 quality is perfect when viewed on my iPad mini 2. The iPad connects to the Apotops wifi.

Nwcove. If you are using the DJI Go app, then just power up your remote & your P3s, hook the app up via drone wifi just like preparing to fly. When the app is up and running tap the arrow below the camera shoot button and I believe that will give you access to the sd card photos. You can then select and download them to your tablet. Check it out and let me know how you made out.

thanks everyone. FF, my bird is packed away with discharged batteries due to weather, but i will check your suggestion to see if i can download from the bird to the ipad and still have the 1080 resolution.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20