Question for the experienced

Reaction score
Does anyone know what type of RC this is?
shapeimage_2.png

Rogers Global said:
Does anyone know what type of RC this is?
shapeimage_2.png

it's a really serious AP platform. Gas / nitro motor, full pan and tilt gimbal, and it requires real knowledge of helicopter RC flying to operate. oh, and it cost a few thousand dollars more than what most of us already have thrown at our phantoms :evil:

lol

I was asking a buddy of mine that does competitive water sports if he was doing anything at the lake soon that I could shoot with my Phantom Rig. He knows the owners that operate that bird and I'm curious how much they must have invested for that type of power. I know that one person fly's while another films... Gosh that looks like a huge RC.

Audaciter said:
Wow... :lol:

Yeah, I wish that was mine ! The price tag on that baby is $68,888.00 :(

And no that's not a typo.

it better be fully kitted and comes with a refrigerated trailer full of beer and a couple of fine babes serving me the beer at that kind of price :twisted:

t better be fully kitted and comes with a refrigerated trailer full of beer and a couple of fine babes serving me the beer at that kind of price :twisted:

Obviously it comes with that, but wait !!! If you buy now, we'll throw in the "Ginzu knives" for free. ;)

It's the laser beam upgrade where they really make the $.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hirehackers