question for someone who really knows the phantom

thetac said:
... I was going to take a pic and post it....almost comical with tools, screws and parts laying everywhere...my wife just shaking her head as i am spread out over the entire kitchen...

This sounds very familiar! :D Tell her that she is not alone! ;)

What a perfect example of what this board is for. This was a great read guys nice work.

Glad you got it fixed tac - You'd of got there eventually for sure but if nothing else, this place is always good for re-focusing the mind when you've been staring at a table full of wiring for a few days! Problem solved in time to clear up for her to cook the Xmas dinner (phrase it just like that and you will have a LOT more pieces of Phantom shattered all over the kitchen floor :lol: )

There were a lot of great ideas....and i really appreciate all the recommendations and encouragement from other phantom pilots. This board is so great...especially when you have so much knowledge, experience, and interaction out there. There are so many variables but nothing that someone else hasn't experienced at figured out at one time or another! Thank you everyone!!

Your Welcome :D Glad things worked out, If I didn't buy a second phantom I would have never figured out that it was my receiver after ruling out the Tx with the new one! I was going to rip the Naza out and buy a new one to put in it instead I figured I'd just by a new unit and go from there, Luckily it turned out to be the receiver and only cost me $15 replacement plus I have two Phantoms out of the deal :D

phantomflyer
very much the same thing here.....bought another phantom for that very same reason..now that i have two it is very handy. One is fully loaded (FPV, IOSD, gopro, etc.)...the other just a cruiser for fun and play. I'm hoping the receiver will still be under warranty and covered so i won't be out more than postage.....I am in a hurry to get it back though..up and running. I have a F550 too....so between the three i stay busy figuring out new configurations and adding stuff here and there...I love this place..lots of new ideas and sharing experiences!

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hirehackers