Question about .txt .dat

Reaction score
Can I get .txt files from the bird or are they only available from the app? If yes, how? I'm only finding.dat files.

Also, can the .dat files be converted to load into 'Healthydrones'?

The TXT log files are created by DJI GO. You will only find them on your mobile device. You can find instructions for retrieving them here.

Healthy Drones is not able to process DAT files.

The TXT log files are created by DJI GO. You will only find them on your mobile device. You can find instructions for retrieving them here.

Healthy Drones is not able to process DAT files.

...copy that.

So, how can I read the .DAT files?

There are a few DAT converters here.

thanks

I lost radio reception while in ATTI mode, after cancelling a mission I was flying with FPV Camera. I was still in the app, and had descended to 160 feet manually before I lost RC connection--about 100 feet above the trees in the area. It was about 373 feet away laterally (at least that's what it measures on Google Earth between where I was standing and where I recovered the wreckage).

Since I wasn't using the Go App, I'm forced to use the DAT files, however, I can't find any place to give a decent analysis like healthydrones. I've used DatCon to convert to CSV, but those files aren't recognized by healthydrones. I've also tried MapsMadeEasy, which reads DAT files, and allows you to convert to CSV, but the resulting CSV files are much too large for healthydrones.

Does anyone know of a good way to analyze DAT files? This can probably be chalked up to pilot error, but I'd like to figure out what happened, and what went wrong.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pauos31