Question about speed

Reaction score
I just got my P3P yesterday . Loving it so far. Took off beginner mode , I was flying on gps today, is there a way to adjust how fast it moves up and forward? I saw someone last week with a P3P and his was fast. Thanks in advance ...

I just got my P3P yesterday . Loving it so far. Took off beginner mode , I was flying on gps today, is there a way to adjust how fast it moves up and forward? I saw someone last week with a P3P and his was fast. Thanks in advance ...
If you mean slower, only with the stick travel on the controller-- If you mean faster -- it will be faster down wind-- maybe up to 45 mph with a strong tailwind. But you don't want to be flying for the most part in winds over 20 MPH-- and definitely with it gusting to 25 or 30MPH-- it will not have enough power to move in the right direction upwind or crosswind.

The Phantom 3 ascends at a max of 13 mph and will fly horizontal at maximum 35 mph. These speeds are electronically limited and you cant go faster.

Most of the time, Phantom speeds are in the range 10-27 mph

The Phantom 3 ascends at a max of 13 mph and will fly horizontal at maximum 35 mph. These speeds are electronically limited and you cant go faster.

Most of the time, Phantom speeds are in the range 10-27 mph

What Flight Mode ? P-GPS? I thought I saw a slider somewhere in the settings to maybe control the way it moves?

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wkflysaphan4