Question About Phantom 2 Smart Battery

Reaction score
Thanks all again for your info on taking my pantom to canada !!! I was a breeze.. To get answers fast from airlines,security,airports and so on. Just find them on twitter and send them your question :)))

My question is i have to phantom 2 with two batterys they are the ones with the square sensor contact patchs.. One has 34 Charge cycles and the other 25 Cycles. Should i be thinking of changing them ????? To cut down the risk of it falling out of the sky...

Or mybe it should be the motor's i should be thinhing about with 59 power cycles = 19 Hrs Running time..

It wouldn't hurt to order new batteries but I would still use the ones you have. Myself I have five batteries two of which are 13 months old one has 42 cycles the other has 34 cycles an both give me around 11 minutes flight time.

If you can take hold of the props and get no movement side to side or up and down the bearings and bushings are good there's no need to change motors. If you have some side to side play you could replace the bearings if they are still available on ebay.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20