Question about new camera issue

Reaction score
Greetings everyone. I posted to my old thread about "No image transmission signal" and said that the problem is solved by replacing the camera and gimbal with a brand new one. And the problem is solved.........sort of. The new camera gave me back my FPV on the tablet with the following observations.

1. When I power on the phantom, the tablet message shows "No image transmission signal" for about 5 seconds, and then goes away and shows the image.

2. My image transmission range has significantly reduced. At about 1500 feet now, the image begins to break up, freeze for a couple of seconds and go black for a few seconds, etc, accompanied by "Weak image transmission signal". (I do not lose radio control, or GPS, just image)

I never had this issue before with the other camera (before it broke, that is). I went out 1.26 miles with with the old one and still had solid image transmission. The question is this. Do you think that there is different and separate image transmission issue related to the previous crash besides just the camera and gimbal itself? Yes, I replaced the camera and got an image back, but with greatly reduced range. So I'm thinking there is another issue with the image transmission not directly related to the camera, but related to the bird itself.

Am I on the right track here?

Thanks,

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BobDan