Question about multi-battery charger

Reaction score
I recently purchased a P3A and began looking into charging multiple batteries at the same time. I've seen several places selling what looks like a PCB board with three charging areas and a fourth port for the wall charger to plug into. Curious if anyone knows how safe they are to use or have tried them. I know the manual says you shouldn't charge a battery and the remote at the same time so trying to charge three batteries at the same time seems unsafe.

I also found DJI is selling a charging hub where you can connect four batteries into it. Anyone try it? I think I read some where that it only charges one battery at a time and moves on to the next.

I also found DJI is selling a charging hub where you can connect four batteries into it. Anyone try it? I think I read some where that it only charges one battery at a time and moves on to the next.
That's correct. It's all about convenience.

The DJI hub works exactly like that - picks the one that has the most charge and tops it up, then moves on to the next highest charged one. The eBay/Chinese board does the same thing, but I believe (I don't have one) it has a switch to allow parallel charging if you have a 3rd party power supply capable of the higher current needed by multiple charging batteries.

I have one in transit to me, should be with me this week.
Got it from seller in china, $75 inc delivery.

I recently purchased a P3A and began looking into charging multiple batteries at the same time. I've seen several places selling what looks like a PCB board with three charging areas and a fourth port for the wall charger to plug into. Curious if anyone knows how safe they are to use or have tried them. I know the manual says you shouldn't charge a battery and the remote at the same time so trying to charge three batteries at the same time seems unsafe.

My local dealer just brought it in. She's gonna deliver it to me tonight. Will post up a thread when I get it together with 4 batteries

Yeah,i have bought mine from helistar too, superfast shipment. Charged my batteries 4 times already. Quite happy with that. The charging speed is almost as fast as advanced charger or the same.

I now have over 50 charges on this charger and it has been flawless. Best money I have spent in some time:)

Last edited:
Reactions: SENC and J0ck0
I wish I would have known about this sooner. I just ordered a 100w charger from DJI for $70. Could have ordered this instead. Wonder if I could return the charger? Just one question to those of you that have this charger, from all that I've read about these lipo batteries, they have to have a balance charge to all the cells. Does this unit have some built in circuits to do this?

I now have over 50 charges on this charger and it has been flawless. Best money I have spent in some time:)
Clearly no hookers in the near past.

Agreed. I bought it based on your recommendation. $75 to charge 3 batteries at the same time vs $90 to charge one at a time. Let me do the math on that one.

I wish I would have known about this sooner. I just ordered a 100w charger from DJI for $70. Could have ordered this instead. Wonder if I could return the charger? Just one question to those of you that have this charger, from all that I've read about these lipo batteries, they have to have a balance charge to all the cells. Does this unit have some built in circuits to do this?
Not even the DJI charges do this as it's all built into the battery itself. As mentioned above, when charging a P3 battery you are only delivering the correct watts and volts, nothing else.

Clearly no hookers in the near past.

Agreed. I bought it based on your recommendation. $75 to charge 3 batteries at the same time vs $90 to charge one at a time. Let me do the math on that one.

Too funny:p

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj