Question about GPS on new firmware

People are saying this works. Give it a shot and report back.

If it does not work, you can find some compatible GPS receivers here. They'll add GPS to your iPad via a Bluetooth connection.

People are saying this works. Give it a shot and report back.

If it does not work, you can find some compatible GPS receivers here. They'll add GPS to your iPad via a Bluetooth connection.
What's your guess as to how many times you have posted this same link in the last few days?

What's your guess as to how many times you have posted this same link in the last few days?
This is quite the popular question lately.

It doesn't work for me. I tether my iPad mini 2 (wifi only) to my iPhone Plus with LTE and it tethers fine and the iPad mini 2 knows where it is on the map (GPS) but the follow me function just doesn't work! There is a weird missing link with programming or something.

Last edited:
Thanks Sammy, I also use the hot spot when flying but haven't tried it with the new firmware. It works fine when just flying, kind of odd why it won't work with new fw. Anyway, thanks again.

I tether my iPad mini2 to my android phone (OnePlus One) and it works perfect. Very easy to do.

Sent from my A0001 using Tapatalk

I tether my iPad mini2 to my android phone (OnePlus One) and it works perfect. Very easy to do.

Just to be clear, you are saying that you can tether your phone to your iPad and it will transfer GPS data that can be used for GPS at RC functions such as dynamic home point and Follow Me?

OSH, I think I misspoke. Sorry. I tether and the maps work, but I have not flown since the latest upgrade. Sorry for the confusion.

Reactions: Oso

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hirehackers