question about DJI Repair center

Reaction score
Hi everyone, I just did request RMA to get my Vision + gimbal repair. I did read couple threads in this forum about people have to wait 30 days or more to get their Phantom repair, so my question is DJI most likely will repair my gimbals and camera under warranty or they will make to buy a new one? I want to know since I can buy new gimbal and replace it myself instead wait for DJI a month later and still have to purchase new gimbal from them. I just dont want to waste my time. Thanks everyone in advance [emoji4]

sorry i didnt mention this, i did crash my phantom and try to bent gimbal arm back so there is scratches around aluminum frame. So will DJI know I try to fix it and they will void the warranty.

i am still waiting for them to even check mine in the rate they are going they will have it for 2-3 months even though they said turn around time was 30 days from the time they checked it in

angelabove said:
sorry i didnt mention this, i did crash my phantom and try to bent gimbal arm back so there is scratches around aluminum frame. So will DJI know I try to fix it and they will void the warranty.

I think you have answered your own question. If you crashed your car, would you expect the manufacturer to repair the damage under warranty? Not to say there isn't a possibility that DJI might be feeling generous and replace it under warranty or at reduced cost, but its a long time to wait to find out.

thanks so much for info guys. I think I have to buy new gimbal and install it myself.

I also crashed mine due to a GPS malfunction. The gimbal malfunctioned as a result of the impact. After waiting 5 weeks for the replacement parts from China they replaced and related it at no charge.

yeah if due to hardware malfunction i think DJI will responsible for it but on my side, i did crash it on my own [LOUDLY CRYING FACE]

I think DJI knows that these gimbals are failing due to design flaws and they will probably fix it free for that reason. Of course you will wait for it for quite a while. I don't think I would count on any pictures of fall colors.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl