Question about "Disconnected" on Litchi

Reaction score
Hey guys, I recently purchased Litchi and wanted to give it a try today just outside my apartment to see how it worked. I was going to just fly it up and just get an aerial picture, so I did. I flew it to about 600 FT up and then Litchi said "Disconnected." At this point I was kind of stressing (not knowing for sure why it disconnected or whatever the reason) so I tried to bring it down, I'm not sure if it was working or not but RTH engaged and it came down. Is it normal for it to Disconnect at 600 FT? Also when this happens again am I just suppose to let it reconnect or do I do some time of special steps?
I'm not sure if this well help but here is the healthy drone link for my flight.
HealthyDrones.com - Innovative flight data analysis that matters

At 600' if the AC is directly above you (not sure if that was the case) the RC antennas were not properly oriented towards the AC. That's probably why it was disconnected. If you were on a WP mission, it would have carried it out until the end then return back. That is what Litchi is designed to do.

Sent from my iPad using PhantomPilots

At 600' if the AC is directly above you (not sure if that was the case) the RC antennas were not properly oriented towards the AC. That's probably why it was disconnected. If you were on a WP mission, it would have carried it out until the end then return back. That is what Litchi is designed to do.

It was indeed directly above me, but I was not running WP missions. What should I do in this case?
If disconnected will RTH activate automatically?

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots

If disconnected and not on a WP mission, the AC will RTH if you have this setup in the app. You can just wait until signal is reestablished and cancel RTH then land it safely. You may think signal is disconnected but sometimes it could be just video was disconnected and you can still control the AC. You just don't have FPV.

If disconnected and not on a WP mission, the AC will RTH if you have this setup in the app. You can just wait until signal is reestablished and cancel RTH then land it safely. You may think signal is disconnected but sometimes it could be just video was disconnected and you can still control the AC. You just don't have FPV.

Roger that, thank you for all your help. I guess my last question would be if at the top on litchi it says "Disconnected" it would either be that there is no connection between the remote and the aircraft or that I have no FPV?

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20