Quebec woman hit with a falling P3

This was not a hobby flight.
Hopefully some folks will now more fully understand the danger of flying Chinese wireless toy devices near people.

Maybe the flight log will come out later but anyone else notice it kind of looks like the drone attempts to right it self mid fall? Maybe it was a battery failure then it regained enough power just to attempt to right it self?

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots mobile app

hope the drone is okay
I felt bad about laughing about that one, but I did, pretty loudly.

I guess the moral of the story is that at NASCAR races, formula 1 racing, and drone get-togethers are possibly hazardous for the viewing public.

Maybe the flight log will come out later but anyone else notice it kind of looks like the drone attempts to right it self mid fall? Maybe it was a battery failure then it regained enough power just to attempt to right it self?

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots mobile app

I so enjoy watching you guys try and figure out what happened to a falling bird and while there are some EXTREMELY well thought out and intelligent answers, the fact is that we probably are usually wrong and just have to accept the fact that these are not really cheaply made, but not made like a flying device that holds souls.

Put simpler, they crash fairly easily (relatively speaking) at this stage. Don't fly over people.

I heard the drone is OK. The lady had no business walking directly under a drone, but she did break it's fall. :)
glad to her people just need to look up so this doesn't happen :rolleyes:

Simple fix, common people, be prepared. Drone zone ready.
7c5c08fd41a16d324c6f01300481b618.jpg

Sent from my iPad using PhantomPilots mobile app

Well since about all I have seen posted is about the drone being alright thought I would put this in here from that article
38-year-old Stéphanie Creignou, who unfortunately suffered injuries when the drone fell from the sky and crashed directly into her head. She has yet to get back to work, and as a result of her injuries
This isn't a joking matter guys .Wake up
What if that was little Sally or Johnny . You know ,your kid
OK..carry on with the humor .
I don't see any in it but that's JMO

Damage caused by reliability or compatibility issues when using unauthenticated third-party parts /if it isn't a dji part then warranty is void just how it is

From another article:

A woman watching a 5K in Quebec was knocked unconscious and had to be rushed to the hospital after a drone fell out of the sky and hit her on the head.

Stéphanie Creignou, 38, suffered whiplash after the drone dropped out of the air and crashed down on to her head on June 11.

She was knocked out by the impact and taken to a nearby medical facility.

She said she has not been able to go back to work since being struck by the drone and has had to cancel a family vacation that had already been planned with her husband Eric Desjardins.

From another article:

A woman watching a 5K in Quebec was knocked unconscious and had to be rushed to the hospital after a drone fell out of the sky and hit her on the head.

Stéphanie Creignou, 38, suffered whiplash after the drone dropped out of the air and crashed down on to her head on June 11.

She was knocked out by the impact and taken to a nearby medical facility.

She said she has not been able to go back to work since being struck by the drone and has had to cancel a family vacation that had already been planned with her husband Eric Desjardins.
just another person trying to make bank on a mishap

"whip lash" "knocked out" LOL

Sounds like she is milking this... unfortunately had the drone operator been following proper regulations and rules he wouldn't be in this situation.

Apparently comments in the video suggest he had run out of battery and actually ignored all battery warnings.

No one wants to see any person seriously injured by a drone, and no one wants dumb people to do dumb things that hurt our hobby. I hope it never happens under my control. That said, humor in non fatal or non great bodily harm events is all around us everyday. Hell, funniest home videos is full of people getting whacked all the time, and I wouldn't be surprised to see this clip on their show. Had that been my wife, she would have kicked his ***, then laughed about it later.

Sent from my iPad using PhantomPilots mobile app

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shimuafeni fredrik