Quanum low voltage alarm for old school Phantoms!

Reaction score
The new Vision gives onscreen battery info but us ancient (last year!) V1.x Phantoms rely on timers, FPV or other tx hacks. Hobby King sells a $26 voltage alarm which looks cheap when it comes out of the box but weighs nothing and works well. Good backup info to your timers. Anyway, I couldn't see a decent review of it on Youtube so I made my own:

http://youtu.be/YhgEv7In7Cs

does any one know any place other then Hobby king that sells them Quanum Low Battery Alarm do-hickys?
They seem to be the only ones that I can find it at and trying to find some place in US that sells them Cause I'm seeing some people complain about theres taken 45+ days to get to them.

Thats just giving me flash backs to when I was a kid back in the 70's when you wanted to order some thing threw the mail and it always had that please allow 6 to 8 weeks delivery note on the bottom of the form. and by the time you ever got any thing was right around the time you give up give up getting excited every time the mail man would pull up and not have a box in his hand lol lol only to finely get your x ray glasses and discover they were useless for checking out the girls.

Well I ended up getting of of them Low Battery Alarm do-hickys thingys from ebay for $4.50 shipped and had it 2 days later. and must say that is the best $4 I ever spent. and am very impressed at how far the sound carries from it. I tested it out and set it intentionally high so It would go off right after take off and way before I had to worry about my battery being to low to fly and flew her out past were I could not see it any more and it was still very clear and loud. The thing sounds like some ones car alarm going off.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shimuafeni fredrik