Quality of video

Reaction score
Is there a setting to get better quality video? I am not getting good quality playback videos on my phone or IPAD.. What am I doing wrong?

Sent from my iPad using PhantomPilots mobile app

Tried exporting the vids to a PC/MAC via the MicroSD?

What iPhone/iPad (5, 5S, etc.)and what Phantom model? (Standard/4K/Advanced/Professional)

I always use 1080p 30 and use the MicroSD into my PC, always looks excellent.

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots mobile app

I noticed not so clear at 2.7k
Seems better at 1080??

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots mobile app

I have the P3S.. DroneD I have the IPhone 6S and my IPAD air1... I am seeing lines and the Video itself looks blurry.. I had better quality with my $99.00 UDI drone

Sent from my iPad using PhantomPilots mobile app

Download to your computer and try!

The playback is more along the lines of 480-720p once you download it you will view it at 1080p but if you are wanting to see the quality at 2.7 k you will need a screen that is compatible for that! Like a 4K tv!

Your computer has to change the video after it's taken, and if you have an editing program, it changes it again. Then you have to save it to the cloud if you want to send it to an individual, but you don't have to save it cloud if you want to post on youtube or facebook. Confusing? YES. But you'll get it. And don't even ask if you happen to save it to cloud in the wrong format, it screws up the video for all time. You can watch it, but it aint good.

The playback is more along the lines of 480-720p once you download it you will view it at 1080p but if you are wanting to see the quality at 2.7 k you will need a screen that is compatible for that! Like a 4K tv!
How to play on 4k tv? I usually put it in card reader and into a USB slot. Always not supported video

Ya, youre viewing compressed files sent to your mobile device. Pop the MicroSD card out of the camera, plug it into a USB adapter, copy to PC or play directly on a TV. Big difference.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20