Quality of SD card

Reaction score
Does it matter if you use a cheap SD card or a more expensive high end one. I just bought a 128gb 10 class sd card for $7 on the Internet and was wondering if it matters that I use this card. Is it better to use a more known brand like a 10 class more high end card from Sandisk. My main concern is that the quality of the video will be affected. Does the quality do the sd card (cheap card) produce more grainer or less quality images than the more expensive one if they are both class 10?

Hi... first off... the P3P will not support anything greater than a 64GB. And the 10 class is a must. The transfer rate of the card is critical to getting good professional quality footage. I run a UAS filming company and we use 16GB cards from Sandisk... cheaper and we flip them off after a days flying on to Two (2) Two TB passport external drives... one is the Master, the other is the backup... not taking any chances on a lost day's filming. Our cinematographers/pilots take great pride in their/our work. Get the 16's... and get a few...

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl