Quad jobs

well hello.jpg

I think you are saying....I am not certificated...so legally cannot charge for services...but hey...let's sell you something instead! Why not say how I produce the video is for me to decide...you just pay for the video! Won't work mate....
A business would need an invoice ....and the tax man looks for smaller businesses claiming a lot of cash payments for toilet rolls and soap!
You are also dealing in a new market and any local certificated drone pilot getting to here about lost income ...will be on the phone to your tax office?
No mates or kindred spirits when income is at risk.
If you to make your hobby a job....get the qualification..and charge more!

I think you are saying....I am not certificated...so legally cannot charge for services...but hey...let's sell you something instead! Why not say how I produce the video is for me to decide...you just pay for the video! Won't work mate....
A business would need an invoice ....and the tax man looks for smaller businesses claiming a lot of cash payments for toilet rolls and soap!
You are also dealing in a new market and any local certificated drone pilot getting to here about lost income ...will be on the phone to your tax office?
No mates or kindred spirits when income is at risk.
If you to make your hobby a job....get the qualification..and charge more!
That might be what he was trying to say Vinny but I didn't have a clue when I saw that so I just said ..Hello :)
Rob ...Amazon..I use it and got Prime and love it ! You ? ;):D:)

Reactions: Quadcopter102

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pauos31