Quad Character

Reaction score
I have always like to add a little character to the material items. So I finally get to join the Kings of Bling Club now that the P3P arrived this morning. I haven't flown it yet and still need to install the props and calibrate the compass. I believe everything else is on point.

I found a Flight Data option that I activated and connect the quad to the pc. When I went to download the file what I came across were file in .DAT format.

I wonder is this a actual flight logger? Anyone have any experience with this feature, yet?

rr3.jpg

rr2.jpg

Frank, the DAT files are not translatable into anything usable unless you're DJI but there are also text files on the SD card and our boy kaehn has built a web app that translates into dashware CSV format using the flytrex profile. Not sure where the post is but do a quick search.

PS, welcome aboard :)

Give it time. We're in a different place than previous phantom releases and I truly believe that.

I have always like to add a little character to the material items. So I finally get to join the Kings of Bling Club now that the P3P arrived this morning. I haven't flown it yet and still need to install the props and calibrate the compass. I believe everything else is on point.

I found a Flight Data option that I activated and connect the quad to the pc. When I went to download the file what I came across were file in .DAT format.

I wonder is this a actual flight logger? Anyone have any experience with this feature, yet?

View attachment 18533

View attachment 18534

Nice! I'm jealous........just a little.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj