qr code scanning

Reaction score
I have recently purchased a PV2 ,
I am unable to scan the code from the box on my I pod touch and am getting a cannot connect to phantom on my display.
I would really like to fly it but won't even start the motors.

PLS offer suggestions.

All needed QR codes is outside the box it came in.

HELP MEEE!
ı bought a new p2v but ı can not connect the camera. ı did everything "deleting app, rebind, check the cable, uptade firmware ...... read billion page and forum" lots of people mention this problem but no solution. and also when ı try to scan qr code the app dont open the camera " ı check the privacy there is no djı app" ı am bored

I could not connect to the camera of my Phantom P2V. Bought it secondhand from a guy on Ebay. He included the QR code cut out from the original box. Turns out he gave me the wrong cut out and the QR code I was trying to use was not for my camera. I opened a ticket with DJI, gave them the serial number off the sticker on top of the egg (has the small qr code and serial number printed below it - looks like: BB234543216632). I also gave them the serial number off the back of my wifi extender just for kicks. They were able to send me a new QR code based on that info. BAM! Working connection.

Tip: Take pictures of your QR codes also to save as a backup! :cool:

Nice idea 007;) I've ripped my code from the box & saved it, where did I put it now!:(

Don't need the QR code.
Download a wifi scanning app.
For Android, I use wifi analyser app. I'm sure there is one for IOS.
Turn on phantom and the range extender.
Scan.
You will see 2 phantom wifis. The hidden one is the Bird, the other is the Range Extender. Record the MAC address.
Start your DJI Vision App and go through the binding process except MANUALLY enter the last 6 characters and tap DONE to APPLY.

Mako - I used Wifi Analyzer on my android and was not able to see the hidden wifi, only the extender. App settings keeping me from seeing a hidden network?

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mactechnic