PVT581, the original version remote control for P2V, doesn't connect to PC!

Reaction score
Hi fellows,

I need help.
my PVT581 microUSB port shows up in Win7 as non recognized device under USB. (error 43)
same port, same cable connects to Phantom no problem (it showed up as a COM3 port in windows device manager)

installed DJI Win driver, and tried different cables, different ports and different laptops, no success.

can someone share any experience fixing that?

I saw someone on youtube using an USB extension cable (to extend the length) it failed to connect, but without extension cable, it would work... is the length so sensitive? (and OEM DJI cable wouldn't work? doesn't make sense).

thanks.

My PVT581 microUSB port shows up in Win7 as non recognized device under USB. (error 43)
same port, same cable connects to Phantom no problem (it showed up as a COM3 port in windows device manager)
Does your PVT581 have the USB port on the bottom? Perhaps check if the cable that goes to the board is okay and has all 4 wires connected.

It does have the exposed micro USB and the 4 wires seems connected solid. But to test if the connection is indeed good, I have to do some trick using multimeters. Not yet.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cgarner1