PV2+... won't turn on

Reaction score
Got a PV2+ in july, had some great first flights, but now it won't boot on .... I get beeps... flashing... all very random... but will not turn on... ????? no crashes... just the obligatory flips on landing.... have tryed different batteries.... held it upside down.... stood on one leg.... shouted at it.... is there anything I can do...?????
any help will be rewarded with much happiness.....
mark&dawn

mskk said:
Got a PV2+ in july, had some great first flights, but now it won't boot on .... I get beeps... flashing... all very random... but will not turn on... ????? no crashes... just the obligatory flips on landing.... have tryed different batteries.... held it upside down.... stood on one leg.... shouted at it.... is there anything I can do...?????
any help will be rewarded with much happiness.....
mark&dawn

Have you tried with a different battery? Are your battery contacts clean? Bent out of shape?

If it beeps and so on then the battery must be making contact, the first thing i would do is plug it in to the dji assistant and go from there, maybe advanced calibration?

Stay calm.
FInd the manual and look up the flashes.
Post the flashes here and we'll try and diagnose it.

So bateries are in great shape, beeps ans flashes are random... single beeps, flashes... somethimes multiple beeps and flashes..... and then the battery powers off....
with no power i can't run the diagnostics....!!!! shame I can't post a vid of the process...

mskk said:
So bateries are in great shape, beeps ans flashes are random... single beeps, flashes... somethimes multiple beeps and flashes..... and then the battery powers off....
with no power i can't run the diagnostics....!!!! shame I can't post a vid of the process...

Do you have a second battery? It sounds like a battery issue, more than a Phantom issue. When you have the battery outside of the phantom and turn it on, does it turn off as well, or does it stay on?

I recommend contacting your dealer. Who did you buy it from? They may replace the battery. What is preventing you from posting a video from a cell phone or camera?

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj