Pv2+ gimble & camera getting hot ..very hot

Reaction score
Pv2+ Gimble and camera getting hot to touch yet it works as it should I can see no damage as such tho what am I looking for

Flying or just sitting ? If after flying then it's not normal but just sitting like connected to computer that is normal but should not leave it on without engine spinning for long period even engine ideal spin creat enough wind to cool it down

Btw don't forget to remove lens cap and clamp when plane on that will heat it up to point that will break you camera

Flying or just sitting ? If after flying then it's not normal but just sitting like connected to computer that is normal but should not leave it on without engine spinning for long period even engine ideal spin creat enough wind to cool it down

Btw don't forget to remove lens cap and clamp when plane on that will heat it up to point that will break you camera
Hi thanks for replying ...it's getting very hot even flying I'm almost certain there's a problem with gimble when I move the gimble there is a scraping sound from the the bottom which doesn't sound good

Hi thanks for replying ...it's getting very hot even flying I'm almost certain there's a problem with gimble when I move the gimble there is a scraping sound from the the bottom which doesn't sound good

Ya send it in for repair it should be smooth and no sound send it before 1 year warranty over

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mactechnic