Welcome to PhantomPilots.com

PV2+ constant beeping sound, yellow flashing

Discussion in 'Phantom 2 Vision + Discussion' started by themariobianco, Sep 19, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. themariobianco

Hello all,

So my PV2+ has fallen in the water....BUT

It still turns on and works! not just quite... :cry:

I am having trouble finding out why my PV2+ makes a loud beeping noise. The color is yellow flashing slightly faster than every other second, similar to the no GPS yellow flashing lights except a little faster. on startup it'll beep briefly or slower...and then continue to beep and NOT STOP beeping with the flashing yellow. It seems there is nothing i can do.

What can I do? I've plugged my PV2+ into the software and i am currently updated to all firmwares.

Thank you all repliers
    -MB

2. themariobianco

No. I am specifically talking about a loud beeping sound coming from the internal frame of the drone. the sound beeps roughly a second apart, WHILE the lights are flashing yellow. This may be more about the sound. I am finding no thread on the topic.

3. Morgon

Since this is certainly related to your other thread about your bird taking a drink, sounds like you may have one or more ESC units failing.

If you read up on some of the other threads (entirely!) on being water-logged, you can definitely see the pattern.
    http://www.phantompilots.com/viewtopic.php?t=24057

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.