Welcome to PhantomPilots.com

PV2+ camer skew

Discussion in 'Phantom 2 Vision + Discussion' started by tezza, Sep 27, 2014.

1. tezza

Hi

When I fly pv2+ at high alitutde and it just floatinf about in same position )than to GPS.... sometime the cameria is skew,.. and take pictures angle if you no what i mean..FPV picture also skew.. i iassume it because it fighting wind which make sense....

is there tric to make it fly horizontal/normal when fight window so my picture in camera (or FPV) is straught?

I hope some trick/style of fly do it.. if i I let wind carry it end horizontal on FPV, but dont want wind push to much.

hope you undersand question.. basically pictture end up on say 30debre angle,,

thank you very much sir and madam.

2. BlackTracer

Go into the vision app on your phone and uncheck FPV mode in settings. Level camera is the result!

3. atomicmak

Check App FPV is off and if it is you are also a victim of so many users here with little leaning issue of gimbal.
    I've replaced my p2v+ for that and vendor says he checked new one and that too seem to have same little tilt on right.

hope it dont have in new else have to align gimbal.

4. justin00

lol I get that as well when its high up.
    If we turn off FPV we won't be able to see anything on the app right ?? What would get displated in the camera data's place ??

5. Mori55

Thers a fpv mode button in the app settings. It locks the gimbal from moving. Make sure it's off. It doesn't shut fpv off.

6. Dirty Bird

That isn't what the FPV setting does. It partially locks the camera on its roll axis, allowing the camera to bank in turns with the Phantom to give you a perspective of flying sensation. If you want the gimbal to fully stabilize the camera, then the FPV setting needs to be unchecked.

7. AnselA

Have you tried IMU calibration?

8. justin00

Yeah tried it today.. very strong strong winds lol and camera was nice and horizontal!!