PV2+ and FatShark on 2.4 Ghz

Reaction score
Relatively new to the Phantom 2V+ and currently in process of adding FPVLR antennas Stage 1 kit for FPV.

I would like some advise to ensure compatibility is not compromised between the P2V+ and a FatShark FPV 2.4 Ghz.

I understand selected models of FatShark have the ability to swap 5.8 and 2.4 Ghz frequencies with purchasing module for each.

What I would like from the forum is which model is preferred ???

I would like to keep my options open; should in the future I decide to upgrade the controller.

Please chime in all those that have FatShark FPV with the P2V+ on 2.4 Ghz

Cheers n thanks in advance.

Currently, stock, the a/c operates on 5.8 so you must remain on 2.4 for FPV.
If you decide to replace the stock control system you will basically have to swap freq. with the FPV equip.

If your willing to wait, fatshark is coming out with HD dominators that will work with your existing setup, otherwise the cinemizers, moverios, or sonys hd goggles are your other choices. They have to be HD to work with your HD camera.

jasonb777 said:
If your willing to wait, fatshark is coming out with HD dominators that will work with your existing setup, otherwise the cinemizers, moverios, or sonys hd goggles are your other choices. They have to be HD to work with your HD camera.

Thanks Jasonb777,

Yeah sure I can wait for a new version of Dominators....

What is the expected month or date ?

Thats the problem, nobody knows...Just be patient because I believe around Christmas time we will seeing some price drops on other models as well...

Fatshark receiver modules, both 2.4 and 5.8 GHz, are ANALOGUE video receivers and are in no way compatible with DIGITAL WIFI video transmissions as used by the P2V(+)!
This also applies to upcoming new Fatshark models.
The only exception is the Epson Moverio goggle as this one is based on a Android system which supports the DJI app and WIFI.

Regards, Gerd

Is that the moverio 100 or 200 do you know
And do they work out of the box or do we need to do any mods for them to work with the v2+

It's the BT-200 and it shall work out of the boxx according to reports on another forum. The only drawback is that Google Play Store is not implemented and therefore the DJI app has to get installed by some other way.

Regards, Gerd

From what was explained to me any Hd goggles will work with the digital wifi, but the only drawback is that your using HDMI from the goggles to what ever device your using. In my case I would need the Hdmi to lightning adapter for my ipad mini and the video would stream direct via by wire. So ya no wireless option with the cinemizers or the hd dominators. Hope this helps :D

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AdriSmitJnr