PV2 and Cinemizer Goggles

Reaction score
Just got my Cinemizer goggles and thought I would do up a little video showing what comes with them and how they hook up. Nothing special... sort of boring but if you are interested here they are.

David

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0XzX1-FKWNI[/youtube]

Thanks i have been wondering what the insides of the glasses look like. how comfortable are they? Aside from flying you think you could sit and watch a movie with them on.

I wish they would make the look more like sunglasses or something.

streetcreep said:
Thanks i have been wondering what the insides of the glasses look like. how comfortable are they? Aside from flying you think you could sit and watch a movie with them on.

I wish they would make the look more like sunglasses or something.

I think they are comfortable BUT I haven't been able to wear them for an extended length of time yet. They are light in my opinion so at this point I would say you could sit and watch a movie with them.

Yea I wish they had more of a sunglasses look too or even just came in black.

Looks great but too me there is just loads of cables flying around & have arring with you

Iceman said:
Looks great but too me there is just loads of cables flying around & have arring with you

I agree with you on that. I had posted a message about a transmitter tray from another site because as we start to mount more things you are going to get to a point where the transmitter just won't handle all of that stuff just hanging off of it. That's probably what I'll do in the near future so I can mount and tie down a lot of this stuff.

wincrasher said:
Do they work with the iPhone? i think hdmi out is disabled on iPhone in favor of airplay.

Pricey - they are listed at $789 on Amazon!

Don't really know. They make this adapter for the iPhone 4 (30 pin) but they don't have it available for the iPhone 5 so you have to use the digital AV adapter.

This is from their FAQ
"Is it possible to connect an iPod or iPhone to the cinemizer via HDMI?
Apple is selling an accessory called Digital AV Adapter which has an HDMI jack at the end. Via an HDMI to Mini-HDMI-cable you can directly connect the cinemizer with an iPod or iPhone. Supported devices are: iPod touch 4th generation, iPhone 4, iPhone 4S, iPad 2nd generation and iPad 3rd generation."

adapter-kit-for-ipod-and-iphone.jpg

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shimuafeni fredrik