PV+ or P2 H3-3D?

Reaction score
So...

Stuck on a boring flight at he weekend I was musing... Couldn't decide on the question below...

Which is the best solution for a long range fpv / aerial photo rig with 3D gimbal...
If you had to choose would it be Vision plus, or P2 with the H3-3D gimbal and a Gopro?

What do you guys think?

i'm in a similar dilemma mate.

For me however I suspect the way to go is P2 and go pro (then can upgrade the camera as and when), I less item to be locked into DJI with and if they bring out a new platform, I wouldn't have to move wholesale to it (compartmentalise the options, so to speak).

Additionally, i'm thinking of an F550 and being able to move gimbal and camera to a different platform for use in conditions that I might not want to fly the Phantom in.

Just gotta figure out what the costs will be.

Bmews

I am receiving my P2 H3-3D this week. I ordered the Phantom Pro Pack from aerial media pros, which includes the Futaba 14sg controller...I own a P2V with DE 2x gimbal, but wanted better video and range, using GoPro hero 3 black.

The GoPro H3B has higher quality video than the FC200 on the PV+

It will be an interesting upgrade for sure.

Yeah, I've been looking over my stills and videos from GoPro vs FC200 -- there's a distinct difference in quality.
And the range with 2.4GHz control is so much better without needing to faff about with antenna mods....

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hirehackers