PV+ after crash, battery no longer smart, and controller moves camera

Reaction score
Hello,

First time poster, please pardon if I'm not doing this right.
I have a Phantom Vision+, I've not really had problems with it, and I like it. I recently flew it into a tree and it fell hard to pavement. The battery popped out and I broke a prop. I got everything back together, and now the batter is no longer intelligent, and I have a MC icon in the interface with a yield sign. Oddly, The RC controller moves the camera, which is bewildering. I can't get the unit to fire up either. I've connected it to desktop software and the only thing it says is that the battery isn't intelligent. I've ordered a new one, but the camera issue is really perplexing.

https://photos.google.com/share/AF1...?key=NmJMNy1BUFpGOUlnMTh4bW5qRDlZZjdOYzJRc3R3

I've taken a video of the controller/camera action. I disassembled the top and gimbal assembly, and everything looks connected fine, I see no loose wires, I reseated everything, but the issue persists. Has anyone seen anything like this?

Help is appreciated, thank you!
::Brian

First off the camera movement is normal and can be fixed by doing a transmitter calibration, first using the DJI tx software and then again in the phantom assistant software , as for the invalid battery there are 2 pins inside the quad next to the battery terminals that connect to the battery when pushed in, make sure these are working fully and are lined up correctly, having the lid off and checking with a torch is the best way to make sure they are making contact properly, they may have gotten knocked out of line in the crash.

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots mobile app

The camera movement is normal? huh. I don't think I've ever seen that. I'll try the calibration, thank you.

I've checked the pins several times, although not with the top off. Thanks for that tip, I'll try it next.

Well when I say normal I mean if the calibration needs doing its normal.

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots mobile app

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj