Purchased the Moverio BT-200 Smart Glasses? Review & Help.

Re: Purchased the Moverio BT-200 Smart Glasses? Review & Hel

The big difference is retail has no ADB connectivity and Developer can't mirrorcast protected content (google play movies for example).

A retail version can take a developed update, and break mirrorcast, but once you have developer ROM installed there is no going back to retail.

Neither version comes with play store access and if you want to install gmail, play store, etc you will have to root them and sideload the gapps packages.

Thanks for that.

I bought the retail and upgraded to developer, i am trying to to access the moverio store and get, password is incorrectly formatted. Like you i also do not know who to contact to fix the problem.Beings epson does not recognize my serial no. because it was made in the phillipines i cant get there help.I am looking on you tube and every where,if i find help i will let you know and you do the same.

Doono said:
FPVLR said:
guys I tried with several older versions, but no luck, keeps doing the same thing. it quickly flips back to the main screen of the app...
I am out of alternatives.
Any input on this?

Install the older version on a friend's phone to see what happens.
i had same problem, tried to uninstall, failed, tried install over, replace and install,all did not work,installed on removable sd card from computer and pasted over, didnt work,erased all and returned to factory couldnt uninstall or reinstall over, tried apps from dji, moverio store nothing worked.then went to 1mobile.com the dji vision app downloaded,installed and it worked. but everytime i turn off glasses and then restart, have to go to downloads and install app again and everything works.3 days of trying over and over and this different voila got it. dlj going to fly and try tommorrow. dlj

Hi Guys..

Where do I find this in the BT-200?

"Also, you need the BT-200's to allow for "non-market app installation" as this setting is off by default. With this setting off you can only install app's from the non-existent Moverio Marketplace!"

Thxs Chris

Hi guys

I've been looking into mirroring (thanks to Chris above) for Anrdoid but there seems to be mixed results over different devices.

However, just stumbled over this. Has anyone tried this app called Mirroring360 by Splashtop for iOS?

http://www.prweb.com/releases/2015/03/prweb12556301.htm

It's supposed to mirror your iOS device to the BT200s to save messing about with rooting etc. Just use your glasses as a slave. I'd be interested to hear if it works or lags like crazy.
Thanks

Hi guys

I've been looking into mirroring (thanks to Chris above) for Anrdoid but there seems to be mixed results over different devices.

However, just stumbled over this. Has anyone tried this app called Mirroring360 by Splashtop for iOS?

http://www.prweb.com/releases/2015/03/prweb12556301.htm

It's supposed to mirror your iOS device to the BT200s to save messing about with rooting etc. Just use your glasses as a slave. I'd be interested to hear if it works or lags like crazy.
Thanks

Well I'm in the middle of testing this and talking to the people at Splashtop about some issues...

iPhone 6+ connects ok... But lots of lag.

But my real question is... What WiFi will it use when you out in the bush with your DJI? Needs a WiFi connect to talk on... and if u don't have a WiFi router? Hows it to connect?

I've connected via the iPhones personal Hotspot function, it connect fine, but lots of lag / delay..

A WIP...

Chris

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BoguSlav