Purchased Spare P2V Controller

Reaction score
FYI.. I ordered a spare P2V Controller from Dronefly and it has the external USB port on the bottom. They do exist...

Are you sure that it is a P2V controller and not a P2 controller, which does have the USB port?

If so, how can you tell?
Thanks

Scottrod said:
COtto1984 said:
FYI.. I ordered a spare P2V Controller from Dronefly and it has the external USB port on the bottom. They do exist...

Pics or it didn't happen.
I'll accommodate. ;)
IMG_0257.JPG

IMG_0258.JPG

IMG_0259.JPG

IMG_0260.JPG

IMG_0261.JPG

thanks COtto1984

I'm curious if they changed the internal controller or just added a usb cable like most of us done :roll:
you mind open your new controller ? :mrgreen:

urgno said:
thanks COtto1984

I'm curious if they changed the internal controller or just added a usb cable like most of us done :roll:
It will be Sunday or Monday before I get an opportunity to tear down. Heading out of town for the weekend.

COtto1984 said:
urgno said:
thanks COtto1984

It will be Sunday or Monday before I get an opportunity to tear down. Heading out of town for the weekend.
thanks a lot mate
no rush ... enjoy your week-end

Part number is the same, version 1.4 is the same.
Only difference that I see is the "1" in the PT636149nnn instead of PT636049nnn on mine.
Is this the serial number?
So, perhaps a 6361 instead of a 6360 for the ones with the built in micro-USB port?

garygid said:
Part number is the same, version 1.4 is the same.
Only difference that I see is the "1" in the PT636149nnn instead of PT636049nnn on mine.
Is this the serial number?
So, perhaps a 6361 instead of a 6360 for the ones with the built in micro-USB port?

Good catch. That might be the difference.

urgno said:
thanks COtto1984

Question.

Can you tell me where you found the usb extension to add?
Thanks, I appreciate.

I knew it really did exist. What did you do with the pink Unicorn and blue Yeti that it surely must have shipped with?

Just curious,

Rich :D

urgno said:
thanks COtto1984

Finally got to tear it down tonight.
IMG_0281.JPG

IMG_0282.JPG

IMG_0283.JPG

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member