pulling back on the sticks is cutting out motors

A little info on descent for you -- If you are up 500 mts and are running low on battery, the P3 will come down about 10 mts per second in a controlled descent with the left stick all the way back and will not go out of control due to prop turbulence.
Perhaps the units are mixed up.
Descent is limited to 3 m/sec = 10 ft/sec.

Perhaps the units are mixed up.
Descent is limited to 3 m/sec = 10 ft/sec.
Or about 6.8 miles per hour. The P2 (current firmware) is about 5 MPH.
Due to the canted motors, the P3 is less likely to get VRS (sinking under power).

I kept thinking I would still fly my backup P2 even though I had the P3. I did it a handful of times (usually when all my batteries were drained on the rare occasion I had more than a half hour to fly.) The main thing is Lightbridge. Going back to analog signal even with helical antennas in tortuous and vastly limited me where I never felt fear at all with the P3 even when the video cuts out (thanks to that handy map).

Reactions: Fplvert
If you bothered to read the instructions you would know this can not and will not happen!!
It only happens with the blades off

havving moved from a vision plus i have noticed that if i pull back on the throttle stick it cutts out the motors.it literall only has to be at the bottom for 1 second.(trying this without props on.so me have said that this will only happen if on the ground .and not in the air,but did want to try it in the air as will cause a crash.so can this be adjusted some how.have tried calibrating the hand set. its like it needs to be trimmed forward to have to wait approx 3 second before cutting the motors as with the p2

I've had my bird since July 1 and I always pull down left stick full, to decrease altittude or land. Never had issues. P3 is designed NOT to shutdown this way, unless it has landed.

CSC is another story. It will shut it off automatically.

Hope you have found your answers here. Good luck!

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20