Pulled the trigger..

Reaction score
Finally pulled the trigger on a P3P. I've been debating as to which drone I wanted to buy, but with B&H having the P3P for $699 I couldn't resist. Should be here sometime next week. Can't wait to see what it can do.

Sent from my VS990 using PhantomPilots mobile app

Welcome to the family.

Now read the manual and use the search feature here to learn tons of great info. Btw, it's wise to go through all calibrations on required devices and then just fly the aircraft and learn it's characteristics. DO Not get caught up in doing firmware updates regardless if a message appears! The aircraft will function just fine when updates messages are active. Once you learn the in's & out's with your drone then you'll know if a update benefited you or not. Like others, I have not updated my P3P in over a year. There has been a dozen or more updates since I stopped updating.

The hot ticket mods are the 32 channel mod, and adding a windsurfer antenna booster.

Reactions: Jeronimo21 and Oso
Finally pulled the trigger on a P3P. I've been debating as to which drone I wanted to buy, but with B&H having the P3P for $699 I couldn't resist. Should be here sometime next week. Can't wait to see what it can do.

Man, DJI had their refurbished units going for $599 the other day on Newegg. $579 if you checked out using a Visa card. Really thought hard not to impulse buy, considering I don't use my P3A much, and haven't used my P3S since getting the P3A, lol.

Congrats sir. I know you'll love it.
If you are interested, click here to see a bulleted list of tips that I often share with new P3A/P3P owners.
Some of it echoes the advice above from @flyNfrank
Also, check out the Phantom Help site for many links to great information and accessories.

Cheers and good luck!

Congrats! My P3P arrived two days ago. I have read the manual five times. Finally did the FAA registration last night. Still waiting for the Nvidia Shield to arrive before I unbox.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Congrats! My P3P arrived two days ago. I have read the manual five times. Finally did the FAA registration last night. Still waiting for the Nvidia Shield to arrive before I unbox.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Thinking about picking up a Shield myself if I can find one for a good price. Does anyone know if the LG V10 plays well with DJI go?

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BoguSlav