Pulled the trigger today

Reaction score
After much searching price and soul, I settled on a Phantom 4 Pro over the Mavic Pro. I called Carolina Drone and Frank there gave me a great over view of the two and made me realize how much more you get for your money on the Phantom Pro. Since I am coming off a a Syma X5 wish me luck. I may have a lot of questions and hopefully none will have to do with repairs! Oh and Carolina Dronz had a great deal on the package.

Reactions: BuickGS
Congrats.

I have 2 drones a Phantom 4 and a Mavic.

I started off with Phantom 3Adv and flew it for a while, then sold the P3A and upgraded to a Phantom 3 PRO and flew that one for a few months. I made most of my mistakes when I had the P3 Adv. One day I ran into a very good deal on a Phantom 4 in the classified section of this forum and the deal was too good to pass up and bought the P4 but I did not see that much difference between the P3P and 4 except for the OA. Finally sold the P3P and bought a Mavic, as we speak my current setup is a P4 and a Mavic.

Since the P4 PRO was announced I have been thinking of buying one, the camera is far superior than any other drone in the market in its class.
I like the portability of the Mavic, we travel quite frequently so this portability makes it convenient to carry around in airplanes. I believe the P4 PRO is an awesome drone, perhaps not as portable as the Mavic, but the camera capabilities are incredible.

Reactions: Nightwind15
I really struggle with which DJI to buy, the Mavic or Phantom. My choice was based on the built in safety features on the 4 Pro and its solid structure. My son in law received a Phantom 3 for Christmas and he is to blame for my quest to find the best drone. I never considered any other brand.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj