Welcome to PhantomPilots.com

PT2 Assistant does not 'see' Phantom or Controller

Discussion in 'Phantom 2 Discussion' started by BobCowen, Mar 23, 2014.

1. BobCowen

New guy at this..... I've downloaded the DJI Win Driver Installer and Assistant software. Windows gives me an audio tone when plugging-in the controller so I know the cable is okay but there is no tone when plugging-in the Phantom. The Assistant software indicator lights do not light-up when plugging-in either unit. Running Windows 8.1; rebooted computer after installing drivers, etc. etc.

Any suggestions about how to get PT2 to connect to my new P2 & Controller?

By the way, when installing the drivers, I'm told to plug-in the MC. What is the MC? I presume it's the controller but want to be sure.

thanks in advance for any/all ideas,

Bob

2. d4ddyo

I had that problem before in the beginning. One day I restarted windows. Plugged in controller. turned it on. then started software and it detected. I think it's windows/driver issue. if you can't get it going try deleting the driver. restart. re-install driver. restart windows.

3. BobCowen

Excuse the ring.... it's working now. I guess it just took more patience (or that I was showing my wife how it was not working and then it worked when trying to show that it didn't).