PSA help

Reaction score
So I went to do my firmware update and can not get the remote to upgrade the remote light stays red and nothing happens . When I power drone remote and tablet up the screen reads signal lost I am asking if anyone is near Cleveland Ohio that will meet up to help out anyone willing to talk on the phone to try to figure this out please I am lost

It would help if you describe EXACTLY what you did and EXACTLY what you saw. For example, was the red light on the controller before you tried the firmware update? What firmware version are you trying to update to? I assume it's a Phantom 3 Standard you have?

It is a phantom 3 advanced I have tried to update firmware on remote by using a USB cable from drone to remote when doing this the remote light stays green never goes to blue so I bought the micro SD card to USB adapter and hooked that to the remote with the remote on and the drone off the remote light stays red and after a couple minutes the remote starts beeping . I have tried to go back to version firmware before update but it does not show on the screen you use to do that it just says firmware loading when I am on DJI go app I left it on that for up to 20 minutes thinking maybe it takes a while to load and nothing happens I am trying to upload newest firmware

It is a phantom 3 advanced I have tried to update firmware on remote by using a USB cable from drone to remote when doing this the remote light stays green never goes to blue so I bought the micro SD card to USB adapter and hooked that to the remote with the remote on and the drone off the remote light stays red and after a couple minutes the remote starts beeping . I have tried to go back to version firmware before update but it does not show on the screen you use to do that it just says firmware loading when I am on DJI go app I left it on that for up to 20 minutes thinking maybe it takes a while to load and nothing happens I am trying to upload newest firmware
Download the file from the DJI site the firmware update should be 1.9.60 then put it on your micro SD card make sure there is nothing else on there and make sure that the file that you have on the microSD card is a just the .bin file don't put the whole folder on the microSD card just put the one file it should be PSA 1.9 .60.bin then power up your drawn and it will be up for about 15 minutes and then it will switch to a beep with the pause and then two more beeps and that means it's complete and it will continue to be like that until you power it down. and then it should be all updated and you should be good to go.

Do not hook through your USB cable that is for older versions of firmware updates you have to do it through the microSD card with no cables plugged into your drone at all

You are my freaking hero my drone is back up and running thank you !!! Update was successful

No problem I have A P3P-4K which I upgraded to use Fpv goggles and a P3A-4K and learned from experience so I know what you're going through.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pauos31