P4 loss of distance question

Reaction score
Last 2 weeks or so I have noticed I can not fly as far without video going in and out , loss of sat, or gps warning, connection type pop ups, some type of interference. I can get like 1000 feet then they pop up but even closer or further same issue. Also it drifts more like in atti or sports mode. Any ideas thanks I was able to go a almost a mile no issues.

Funny because I've been having the same issue and I noticed it was about 2 weeks ago as well. Did you update the firmware? I can remember if I did or not.

Thanks Bilat. No firmware update came in for me yet but the app did have one. But don't think that was it. It's really strange

The P4 RC is the weakest lightbridge RC that DJI has made. Use an Inspire GL658A with that P4 craft and you can go twice as far. It also helps to use the hack for channel 30 or 31,32. Then also use a good Windsurfer, $15.

Thanks John. I do have the windsurfers. I was getting great range and no issues for a very long time just these past few weeks feels like it's dropped. Any negative side affects with using the other channels Thanks for your feeback

Thanks I have watched a few videos since your post seems pretty. Looks like rather than bouncing from the busy 8 I can select 1 channel that is like you mentioned quiet. If that Channel drops by chance will it get into RTH? Really seems like a good deal to try

Last edited:

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pauos31