PS3P any limit down ?

Reaction score
Hello everybody,

I was wondering if on top of a mountain there is any kind of limit to go down-in my case over the city ?

Thank you

Sent from my iPad using PhantomPilots mobile app

Hope someone else answer for sure but I read somewhere that it is 200m. I could be wrong

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.
I think it can go farther than 200m, not sure with newest Go app and firmware though

You're most likely right but 500m up and 200m down is what I am thinking

Really nice shot !....seems to be quite close of the trees ! Thanks all for the info...will try next week-end

Really nice shot !....seems to be quite close of the trees ! Thanks all for the info...will try next week-end

It is a really nice video, I guess I should point out it is not my own, just one I saw and liked from YouTube.

I wonder if their was a video connection throughout the flight. Is Lightbridge's range that far?! And does the P3A have the same range?

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots mobile app

The P3 Pro and Advanced have Lightbridge and it has a range of multiple miles.
Awesome! The P3A is more friendly with my budget. Besides the 4K, anything else I would be missing out on if I buy the P3A, not pro?

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots mobile app

The thing that sold me on the Pro vs the advanced was the higher bitrate video downlink. I will probably never utilize it now but I initially thought I wanted it. Also bestbuy had a sale the Pro was $1159 with a free extra battery so that was basically the same cost as an advanced plus a battery. (when the advanced was selling for $1000). The advanced is such an awesome deal now I just don't know if I could justify the pro at the current prices.

Agree with Sinisalo. Own a standard and pro. Standard for when it might not come back and pro for when it counts. Advanced is a happy medium

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hirehackers