PS Standard Ribbon Cable Question

Reaction score
I'm replacing the camera ribbon and rebuilding the whole unit. I am stuck on how to get the ribbon unplugged from the camera board. All the videos out there explain how to do this on a Pro or Advanced but that plug is different. It's similar to the other ones where it has the lock that pops up. This plug doesn't have a lock that I can see. Someone help please.

Thanks.

I have not seen one for the Standard ether Ghost other than the one a member here showed but would hope it was close to that .
We've been having to figure out a lot of this stuff on this one on our own .
We like the ugly stepchild .I will look and see what I can find .

It does have the little clip. Did you remove the rear cover from the camera? I replaced my Standard ribbon cable a month ago, and each cable end (connection point) slides into a terminal, and each terminal has the latch. Some are on the opposite side from others if my memory serves

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

It does have the little clip. Did you remove the rear cover from the camera? I replaced my Standard ribbon cable a month ago, and each cable end (connection point) slides into a terminal, and each terminal has the latch. Some are on the opposite side from others if my memory serves

I got everything installed right. But nothing happens when I power the drone up. The camera still doesn't work. Didi your work fine?

I downloaded the firmware update but I cant send it to the bird because it says I have no memory card. I'm having a disconnect between the SD card and the bird.

Nobody that has replaced a ribbon has had this issue?

Yes, mine worked fine, but my issue wasn't like yours.
I crashed, and simply bent my roll arm. After the crash, everything still worked.
During disassembly, I accidentally ripped my ribbon cable in two, so that's why I replaced it.
You mentioned that the camera connector didn't have the clip (in every YouTube video I watched, they called it a switch).
Yet you had already replaced your cable, so if you didn't flip the switch (clip) up to release the cable, and the close the switch on the new cable, I don't know how you can have a proper connection.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shimuafeni fredrik