Proud new Papa...

WOW! Surely they are catch high winds slightly, as they have a larger surface area?
Now you have done it do you have any advice tips to anyone wanting to follow?

don't make them solid like i did at first. either cut slots or drill holes, but the more air that can freely move, the less it affects flight.

i am very satisfied with the current stability and performance...

Reactions: Baldrick
thanks benvw.

welcome to the forum...

Thanks for the welcome, thinking about using some old carbon arrows to make some new legs hope it works out.

old carbon arrows would work, i;ve used them on a AR Drone...

are you going to extend your current legs with them?

a little flying around a deer blind a buddy and i are building...

ok, been a while....

been concentrating my money and time on deer hunting ;)

anyway, i finally got my black pearl and got it installed, along with my FPVLR antenna's...

however, the rain and wind have kept me grounded and will for the next 3 days :(

IMG_5631_zpskpasghx4.jpg

have been able to get some more flying in the last 2 weeks.

unfortunately, i was not paying attention while videoing a house and ran low on battery. black pearl in front of my eyes, but still getting the hang of flying with FPV and around trees !!! dammit !!!!!! long story short my bird landed in a swimming pool :eek: tried climbing out of the descent, but it was landing and i didn't determine the low battery situation soon enough. :( went to the bottom in 4 feet of water and was there about 5 mins before i could get it out.

so i wait a week, try the gopro... it works !!!!, even finishes off my video before the water landing.

wait a few more days, cross my fingers and try the P2. one motor a little sticky, but AMAZINGLY it survived !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

the battery is dead, that's it.

the machine and all peripherals are in the air again and i am so thankful...

now i need better timing and fly when the sun doesn't screw me... 2nd video shows pool at the end... :(

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cgarner1