Welcome to PhantomPilots.com

Protective Plastic Case For P2 Propellers?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by AndysAdventures, Jun 3, 2014.

1. AndysAdventures

Hi everyone, I just got my P2V+ last week and have already enjoyed a few days of flying.

I keep my Phantom in the 5.11 Rush 72 backpack made by Go Professional Cases. It doesn't have a spot cut out to store the props in the foam insert. So I just have my propellers in a plastic bag in the interior mesh pocket.

Edit - I don't want the company to be upset with me for misleading people. The GPC 5.11 backpack for the P2 Vision & Vision+ does have a cut out section in the foam for the props. :D It is located at the very lowest part of the foam insert (when the backpack is being worn). The four props inside a Ziploc bag fit fine inside there.

I searched this forum, Amazon, eBay and the web in general but I guess no one makes a custom case for the P2 props.

Does anyone have a recommendation for a plastic case that would work?

If not, I'll try looking in Target, Walmart or maybe The Container Store for something suitable and use a piece of foam to keep them secure.

There are some photo storage boxes at The Container Store that seem promising if they have one large enough.

[​IMG]

2. gunslinger

gunslinger Moderator
    Staff Member

I keep mine in a small plastic box that a gun cleaning kit came in... :D They fit perfectly...

-slinger