protective cover for DJI lens

Reaction score
hi

i bought 3 new filters for the DJI but I have noticed the lens protective cover does not fit unless a screw the original basic dji filter!
are you having the same problem?

Mark

What kind of filters did you buy?

It'll probably be hard to find a cover that fits those filters. Perhaps you can find a 3D printed cover on eBay.

It'll probably be hard to find a cover that fits those filters. Perhaps you can find a 3D printed cover on eBay.
why do you say it would be hard to find a cover for those filtes?. i thought all filters had the same size when it came down to phantom 3

why do you say it would be hard to find a cover for those filtes?
Most covers I see are made to fit the camera with the UV filter attached. The OP's filter is wider than the UV filter.

I bought the Neewer set and my cover doesn't fit over them either. So I'm on the hunt as well.

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots

If you have access to a 3D printer, this design works fairly well. You can also take the file and have it commercially printed. As msinger suggests, you can probably find one on eBay.

Ive contacted a guy on eBay from Colorado that 3D prints them. Sent him the dimensions for the Neewer filters as he asked and am awaiting a response on the possibility of him making one up and the cost.

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wkflysaphan4