Prospective buyer of P3/P3Advanced

Reaction score
Hello all. I've been looking into buying a drone after my brother purchased me a little $50 toy drone. Its been quite fun flying around the house. My research has led me to considering the phantom 3 standard or the advanced model. Would either of these models be a wise purchase for a new drone owner? I've read that the standard phantoms live feed can drop in and out and has poor quality due to it being Wi-Fi. Does the advanced model overcome this with its Lightbridge technology? My last question is in regards to tablet compatibility. I cant seem to find any info on whether or not a Lenovo yoga pro can be used as a display device.
Thanks for the read.

I've read that the standard phantoms live feed can drop in and out and has poor quality due to it being Wi-Fi. Does the advanced model overcome this with its Lightbridge technology?
Yes. It's the better choice if it fits within your budget.

I cant seem to find any info on whether or not a Lenovo yoga pro can be used as a display device.
The best devices are listed here. Other devices most likely won't work as well (e.g. many lag). If you already have the Lenovo Yoga Pro, then give it a shot and see how it works before buying a new device.

Although more expensive, the Advanced model is far better. Incredible range.

Prices of P3A are so low these days that one should consider buying one :)

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mactechnic