Pros/cons thinking of getting into DJI

Reaction score
Just wondering what guys are getting for distance with video feed on you drones. I have a yuneecc drone right now and I disappointed with the distance I am getting. I have gotten it looked at sent away. If I get 500 feet away I lose video feed. I do use it for work. Thanks.

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots

Reactions: dirkclod
Just wondering what guys are getting for distance with video feed on you drones. I have a yuneecc drone right now and I disappointed with the distance I am getting. I have gotten it looked at sent away. If I get 500 feet away I lose video feed. I do use it for work. Thanks.

Welcome to the forum Craig .
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching .
This bunch here are the smartest you will find anywhere .
Your question is kinda hard to answer . What you want to spend . Lots are getting several miles with Lightbridge like the Pro/Adv models
then you can go on up from there . Read some in the P4 section and if you want a small drone look in our other forum http://www.mavicpilots.com/
as it rates at 4 miles but they are just coming out and lots havn't receved them yet

Ditto on the welcome to the forum - you certainly have come to the right place for all kinds of related information with the Phantoms etc. There is truly a wealth of knowledge on this forum!

BTW - I just have to mention this regarding your post title - you may want to be "getting into DJI"..... Vs ......"DGI" - sorry just had to do it..........LOL.

Best of luck with your decision making - my own personal opinion - you can't go wrong with DJI's Phantom line and add to the fact you found this forum - it's a win-win for you!

Reactions: dirkclod
My Phantom 4 is good for about 1km and then I begin to lose signal. From there it's good for another roughly 300 meters and then I'm out. I also have a range extender on it which made zero difference.

Mine is just the opposite, I can fly my yuneec further than my P4. I am in residential both stock birds. I also have a lot of wifi and have to cross big power lines to fly as I am right on the. Use of 5 miles from a private airport that is quite busy. It's been to cold and windy to go to some place I could actually do a real distance test with out interference. The P4 is a lot more fun recreationally in sport mode but the typhoons 4k camera with 360 rotation gives way better pics. Also with the hex props you can loose a few in flight and still land safe.

Sent from my iPad using PhantomPilots

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shimuafeni fredrik