Props

Reaction score
Hi wondering if someone can shed some light on this, I just received my new phantom 4 and two things one the battery was completely flat and will not charge and secondly the props have a yellowish color to them which is kinda strange as they should be white im guessing. Thanks in advance for your help.

Last edited:
Hi wondering if someone can shed some light on this, I just received my new phantom 4 and two things one the battery was completely flat and will not charge and secondly the props have a yellowish color to them which is kinda strange as they should be white im guessing. Thanks in advance for your help.

Where did you purchase it?

Hi ya I purchased it in the UK, box was perfectly sealed with no damage or.sign that it might have been opened at any.stage.

The props should be white..(same colour as the battery casing). A new battery supplied with a P4 should never be flat.....it sounds as though you have a faulty unit, and you should contact your supplier to sort it out. (Who did you buy from?)

The props should be white..(same colour as the battery casing). A new battery supplied with a P4 should never be flat.....it sounds as though you have a faulty unit, and you should contact your supplier to sort it out. (Who did you buy from?)
Hiya, ya the tabs on the battery that you squeeze in to remove the battery was also off colour, its like it was under light but box was sealed. Thanks.for the reply

Normally a discolor shows signs of UV damage or extreme heat, especially in plastics, if the deal was "too good to be true" then buyer beware!
Sounds like you may have a display unit that had been in a shop window, or a copy. Get it replaced!! And your money back always buy from a reputable dealer who will stand behind their sale, may cost more but you pay for what you get :(

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pauos31