Props

Reaction score
Hey Guys

Is their anyplace I can buy coloured props for my phantom, but I don't want cheap aftermarket ones I'd rather DJI ones

Cheers [emoji106]

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots mobile app

DJI sells props in different colors. Check out what's available here.

Thanks for that mate didnt realise dji did colours in in uk so will have a good search round now just don't want cheap imitations

Thanks for that mate didnt realise dji did colours in in uk so will have a good search round now just don't want cheap imitations

Using fabric dye is a common solution as well.

If you plan to die or color your props make sure the product you use does not affect the chemical composition of the propeller rendering it soft ,brittle or weak

If you plan to die or color your props make sure the product you use does not affect the chemical composition of the propeller rendering it soft ,brittle or weak

The common type most used 'here' (this Forum) is Rit.. It's water based.

I know I'm using my phone but I am finding it hard to find yellow dji props in the uk anyone have a link, before I get the laptop on the go ( find it hard searching on a phone )

Had some experience with rite dye colouring my Baja parts

After searching the web for images and videos, it appears that the props that DJI makes with the color tips don't have colors on the bottom. I usually see my phantom from the bottom so what is the point? Can anyone confirm or deny this?

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wkflysaphan4