Props ???

Reaction score
Bought some of the cheap props that's advertised. Then purchased a balancer (Du-Bro with adaptor) and looked at the balance. They were no where close to being balanced. I might add the DJI props were perfectly balanced. My question: Anyone using the non-DJI props, if so are you balancing them and what was the outcome? How did you balance them?

For me, I found sanding the heavy side did not work too well on plastic. Clear finger nail polish on the light side prop does the trick and after several coats they are balanced. Haven't had opportunity tried them yet.

pmcclain said:
Bought some of the cheap props that's advertised. Then purchased a balancer (Du-Bro with adaptor) and looked at the balance. They were no where close to being balanced. I might add the DJI props were perfectly balanced. My question: Anyone using the non-DJI props, if so are you balancing them and what was the outcome? How did you balance them?

For me, I found sanding the heavy side did not work too well on plastic. Clear finger nail polish on the light side prop does the trick and after several coats they are balanced. Haven't had opportunity tried them yet.

Not only are they not balanced, but the quality of the threads is pretty awful... :shock:

-slinger

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pauos31