Props OFF inflight

Reaction score
Hello, I have a question for the controller of the P3S.
When you are inflight and you want to descend, the controller for the P3S has a switch that block the stick in the descending position, I've never done that because I've read that if you stay there for 3 seconds the motors are going to stop inflight, but my question is if that happens or the block position of the left stick in the controller is just a help for me and let the drone descend without stopping the motors inflight.

Thank you!!

No, it will not turn off the prop motors in flight.

Thanks! But I'm still afraid to try in my drone hahaha I would love to see someone try it on his drone to give me confidence... or maybe I'm just concerned about something I read but that was just bs [emoji85]

Read and believe the operating manual, and try to understand........:)

as long as the 'bird' is descending, the motors will not stop, they only stop when landed.

Hello, I have a question for the controller of the P3S.
When you are inflight and you want to descend, the controller for the P3S has a switch that block the stick in the descending position, I've never done that because I've read that if you stay there for 3 seconds the motors are going to stop inflight, but my question is if that happens or the block position of the left stick in the controller is just a help for me and let the drone descend without stopping the motors inflight.

Thank you!!
What you're talking about isn't designed to block the left stick, it's designed to lock the stick in the down position. I've done it and no, it doesn't shut the motors off until the bird is on the ground and not moving.

That said, I found the lock function to be irritating, so when I had the controller open to install a tablet mount I took the locking mechanism off. It's just a little metal spring plate held on with two screws.

I found the lock function to be irritating, so when I had the controller open to install a tablet mount I took the locking mechanism off. It's just a little metal spring plate held on with two screws.
Me too. If anyone else is interested in doing this, I have a tutorial here.

Reactions: Mr. Salty
This might be a stupid question but I don't want to experiment to find out, does the bird land softly on the ground with left stick locked down?

This might be a stupid question but I don't want to experiment to find out, does the bird land softly on the ground with left stick locked down?
No, it's pretty hard for my standard of landing.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pauos31