Props not spinning the same

Reaction score
Maybe I am just worried because I am new and I got a refurbished, but I've noticed when the device is idle one of the propellers doesn't spin as fast as the others. Is this normal?

Also, I've read holding down the throttle for 3 seconds should stop the engines, but that doesn't always work for me. After taking the following video I couldn't get the props to stop. I tried doing the both sticks in thing (CSC) and flipped it over. Any suggestions?

Honestly from watching your video I would not have thought it would fly with any stability. May be fine but I would still be suspicious.

I watched a couple videos online and they seemed to have one that was different to the others too. Does anyone else's do it here? Keep in mind on the video they are all spinning fast but one is definitely different than the others.

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots

Here is a video of my Phantom 3 4K. One propeller seems to spin slower when on "idle".
Flyes great thought..

Lähetetty minun SM-G930F laitteesta Tapatalkilla

Here is a video of my Phantom 3 4K. One propeller seems to spin slower when on "idle".
Flyes great thought..

Lähetetty minun SM-G930F laitteesta Tapatalkilla

That looks just like mine. Cool. From an engineering standpoint I don't know why that would be. But I'm not an engineer. :)

Unless it is sitting on an absolutely perfectly level surface, it's possible that the motors are spinning slightly differently because of that. The IMU is extremely sensitive to even the slightest slant and will adjust the motors based on that even when idling.

As for the holding down the stick to shut down, do you always pull it down to the point it clicks at the bottom?

Good news! I calibrated the remote and the IMU and everything works great. She purrs like a kitten, instead of a weed eater. Like I said earlier, I didn't have a reference for what jt should sound like. It was definitely louder before.

Reactions: elarryland
Sounds like you have an issue with that one. I would not try to take off until you get it checked out.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shimuafeni fredrik